As part of OR2015’s commitment to Open Repositories, Open to All, we have requested statements of non-discrimination from conference host institutions, event venues, and conference vendors, to ensure alignment with the principles outlined in the OR Code of Conduct. As those statements are received, they will be posted here.
In addition, Chapter 581 of the Revised Code of the Consolidated City of Indianapolis/Marion County, Indiana prohibits discrimination in employment, housing, education, and public accommodation on the basis of a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, or United States military service veteran status, or retaliation. More information is available from the City of Indianapolis Office of Equal Opportunity.
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis (main conference venue)
- Indianapolis Museum of Art (conference banquet location)
- Kahn’s Catering (conference banquet caterer)
- PSAV (audiovisual services)
- Rent-A-Bit (audiovisual services)
- GO Express Travel (bus transportation)